ಪ್ರಾಚಿತ್ ಕಾಳಾಚೊ ಪಯ್ಲೊ ಆಯ್ತಾರ್ (First Sunday of Lent)
S.C.C : Edbettu Mr. Xavier Fernandes 4.30 p.m.
Puttur- Way of the cross Mrs. Philomena Lewis 4.30 p.m.
3. Milagres C ward members celebrate their ward feast with thanksgiving Mass at 8a.m.
Let us all join them and wish them a happy feast.Festal celebration will be held today at 12 noon in the house of Mr. Francis Xavier D’silva. Ward members are requested to
be on time for the celebration.
4. House Blessings will be started from Monday 6th of March. On the appointed days family members are requested to be at home and take active part in the prayers during the house blessing. This is the time of craving God’s blessings upon us and on our families.
2. Reading of the word of God & Explanation
3. Prayers of the faithful
4. Sprinkling of Blessed Water
5. Our father
6. Concluding Prayer
7. Bhagevonth Kutma - Hymn
5. Annual is 0.1% of your income at least `500/-. Come forward and contribute whole heartedly. Those who have not submitted annual feast donation kindly submit along with your annual.
To Submit Annual in this week :-
Santhekatte A+B, Kakkunje & Puttur
6. Accounts of Annual Feast has been displayed on the notice board please have a look.
Total Collection - 2,76,050/-
Total Expences – 1,89,030/-
Balance – 89,020 has been deposited to church fund.
I thank all of you for your goodwill and co-operation by which we celebrated annual feast in grand manner.
7. The meeting of the remaining commissions will be held in this week as it is mentioned in the programme list. The concerned commission members are requested to attend the meeting without fail. The correspondent of the commissions are requested to remind their members about the date and time of the meeting.
8. Coming sunday 12th of March children will go for a pilgrimage to St. Lawrence Basilica Karkal, Our Lady of Rosary Alangar and St. Aloysius College Chapel Mangalore. All children should be present here by 7a.m. Please do remember in your prayers for the safe and successful pilgrimage.
9. To help the Diocesan Housing project (Help the houseless people to build house of our diocese) whatever we save from the penance and sacrifices As usual Lucky dip books from the diocese have come. Gurkars collect them and distribute in your respective wards.
10. Monday 6th of March meeting of Tertiary will be held in Karunalaya Brahmavar at 4p.m.
Monday 6th of March meeting of S.C.C conveners meeting will be held at 5p.m.
11. Mass for the aged and sick in Thenkabettu ward will be held on Tuesday 7th of March in Jyotsna Ashram at 5.30p.m. Ward members are requested to come along with the sick & aged of your families to participate in the Holy Eucharist.
12. Monday 6th of March “Remote preparation for family life “ a seminar on family life will be conducted for the P.U.C students of our Parish as well as of our warado at our Tri- Centenary Hall from 9a.m. to 4p.m. Mr. Leslie Aroza Diocesan Director of Family Commission will conduct this seminar. All our P.U.C students should participate in this seminar without fail.
10. There is a room vacant for rent in the present Syndicate Bank building. Those interested can approach the church office at the earliest.
11. The present school building of St. Joseph’s Higher Primary school is in a dilapidated condition. On the occasion of Post Centenary Silver Jubilee of the school, a new school building will be erected. The committee members will be visiting your houses and the old students extend a helping hand. The details are displayed on the notice board.
25.02.2017 Parish Priest